I get tagged a lot even if I’m not really active so thank you girls for tagging me. Sometimes I even get tagged twice.. and by Liza nonetheless! :)
The Question: Work
When did you start working?
Does selling all kinds of stuff count? Because if it does, I started a long time ago! But my first legit internship was for three months in 2011. :)
What was your first job?
My first job after college is for a European IT company. I was hired as a Management Trainee where you do all sorts of stuff from IT-related tasks, project management tasks, administration tasks, HR tasks.. even Finance tasks!
What is your current employment?
I’m now a Systems Analyst at the same company.
What is your dream job?
My ultimate dream is to own a bakery and bake for a living! Next would be becoming a Broadway singer which is unattainable because I’m as tone deaf as they come. A host for Mythbusters is also an option for dream job as long as I get to blow things up FOR SCIENCE.
The Question: Places
What country do you come from/What country do you live in?
I was born and raised in the Philippines.
What’s good or/and bad about the place you live in?
Good: there are a lot of nice places to visit locally, it’s not a boring place to live in, I have most of my family and friends here, things are relatively cheap. Bad: corrupt government, it’s not advisable to walk the streets at night/narrow alleyways even in daylight, pickpockets, there is a mall in nearly every corner, for some reason whoever is in charge of development tends to not look ahead and implements temporary solutions for everything (damaged roads, floods, heavy traffic, etc), extreme social classes.
What is (are) your favourite places to go to?
Hmm, I don’t have a favorite. I just happen to like to get away. (my answer does not make sense)
Where is your dream place to live?
London - but only for a year or two. :)
Where do you want to be right now?
Somewhere, anywhere, far enough to forget.
I also got tagged twice in a book challenge by Laurel and Rizalyn
10 Books that have stayed with me for years (which is not necessarily in order)
- All the Harry Potter books by J.K. Rowling
- The Chronicles of Narnia books by C.S. Lewis
- The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
- Lemony Snicket’s Series of Unfortunate Events
- The Sandman (it’s a graphic novel okay) by Neil Gaiman
- Veronika Decides to Die by Paulo Coelho
- Matilda by Roald Dahl
- All the Ramona Quimby books by Beverly Cleary
- To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee
- Sherlock Holmes by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
Random Facts About Me (thank you Jessa for the tag)
- I queue my posts in its’ draft state and it usually gets published without being edited.
- ..and I only ever remember it once Tumblr notifications are displayed on my phone. Haha!
- I usually lose track of all the tags I get tagged in. So if you’ve tagged me recently - please just comment in this post and I’ll get back to you on that.
- I am torn between spending too much money on clothes and makeup or just save the money.
- I usually burn said money on food or on trips.
- I am in charge of my brother’s allowance.
- My parents never required me to but I like the responsibility.
- I sometimes fantasize about shooting certain people in the head.
- I have never been in a gun range.
- But I have had experience in using a real gun. Once - to shoot targets marked on paper.
- I like going to nail salons.
- I wish I look polished all the time.
- My current favorite TV show is How To Get Away With Murder.
- I do not feel comfortable with any physical contact from people I do not feel close to.
- I like sleeping.
- I love baking.
- I have an opinion about almost everything. I just keep my mouth shut about most of it.
- People usually get the impression that I’m submissive. I’m stubborn yet I happen to pick my battles.
- I have really vivid dreams that I sometimes wonder if it actually happened in real life.
- I do not plan on buying a car for myself in the next three years.
Again, thanks for tagging. I hope you guys enjoyed this! :)